GoGoGeo Schools workshops will take place in the last week of October and the first week of November 2015 (final dates TBA). Each school district is encouraged to send up to two representatives from their administration or finance offices.
- One-on-one counselling for school system representatives with Geothermal engineer experts on that schoolâ€™s potential savings and benefits
- GoGoGeo Schools will collect data on individual school buildings (construction year, square footage, etc) prior to the workshop to calculate each individual buildingâ€™s results
- Panel presentations by school administrators who currently have Geothermal systems discussing their specific cost savings and decreased energy usage
- Department of Commerce presentation on financing for geothermal systems
- Presentation by local utilities providers on their specific geothermal system incentives